[drats_users] D-RATS- HF

Dave Cooley
Sun Mar 29 17:17:43 PDT 2009

Okay I am looking for comments and suggestions here.

Can you think of a way to transmit a D-RATS form via HF? I can export the
form and it appears as xml. I have exported and imported without trouble.
My objective is to send a form through the system to a D-RATS/HF gateway
station via D-STAR or IP. The gateway station picks up the form and sends it
HF to a distant station and then imports it back into D-RATS and sends it
via DSTAR or ip to its destination.

Questions:

1. Is this is the only/best way to do this (in D-RATS)

2. What HF data mode can be used?

3. Does somebody want to try it?

73

Dave Cooley