[drats_users] [D-RATS] #11: Can't Add REal Time Map Markers

Dan Smith
Fri Mar 27 06:45:57 PDT 2009

> #11: Can't Add REal Time Map Markers
> ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  N2LZ           |       Owner:  kk7ds
>      Type:  Bug            |      Status:  new
> Component:  Map            |    Keywords:
>  Platform:  Windows        |     Version:  0.3.A9
>  Can't Add Buoys or any other river than 14299800. Logs and Config
>  attached.

Thanks for the log and config.  Your config works correctly here, but
I see the failure in the log.  It *looks* like what is being fetched
is either an error page or empty.  So, I'll have to add some extra
debug to figure out why it's not working for you.

Has anyone else tried this?