[drats_users] More Files Transfer stuff information

Dave Cooley
Thu Mar 19 05:42:08 PDT 2009

It appears tfat the problem with the files transfer list is related to the
Alpha release. Running proxy locally I had a 0.2.11b6 client connect to te
proxy. I had a client running 0.3.a6 behind the proxy. Files list function
worked fine. I then took a 0.3a6 and connected to the proxy and it would not
list the files. It looks like its a limitation on the number of files it
will list in 0.3.  (When I set up a small folder just 3 files, both ver 2
and ver 3 will lsit okay)

I hope this helps.

73
N2LZ