[drats_users] Files Listing

Dan Smith
Wed Mar 18 13:54:55 PDT 2009

> Just banging around in 0.3a7 and ran across a strange one. I attempted
> to list the files on another machine (of mine) . I can see the request
> sent and received but no files are listed as a result. I switched to a
> smaller default files folder (only 13 files) and it would read it. When
> I changed back to the larger folder it won't.

I think this is a side effect of how the raflector chooses to break up
the stream into chunks.  It's just "getting lucky" and sending the first
chunk of a block, which D-RATS is interpreting as one that got hammered
by interference.

I'm not sure which place needs to change to remedy that issue, but I
think it's probably pretty low-priority at the moment, so I'll come back
to it at some point.