[drats_users] D-RATS T-Shirts

Dan Smith
Tue Jun 16 08:53:24 PDT 2009

Hi all,

My wife had a couple of D-RATS T-Shirts printed up for a recent
hamfest.  We got a lot of attention from people, and several folks
indicated that they'd like to have one.  As a result, I have created a
store on printfection.com that will let you order one:

  http://www.printfection.com/d-rats

The store has the shirt that I was wearing, which just has the D-RATS
logo in the center with the URL below it.  For the hard-core D-RATS
user, there is also one with a beefed-up rat and the phrase "I am a
D-RAT" below it.

A small bit of the cost of each shirt comes back to me, which will go
into the donation pot for covering hosting costs, etc.

I haven't yet received my sample shirt from this particular company,
but they have a no-questions-asked return policy, so it should be
rather safe.  I'm sending this now as opposed to later because they
happen to be running a sale this week and I wanted to be able to pass
that along to folks.  Here are the coupon codes to get the sale
prices:

  COVERYOURNAKEDNESS  - SAVE $5 on orders over $25
  COVERYOURFRIENDS    - SAVE $10 on orders over $50
  COVERTHEWHOLEFAMILY - SAVE $20 on orders over $100

If you get one, take a picture of yourself wearing it and send it to
me.  I think it might be cool to put up a users gallery on the web
site of folks wearing their shirt; bonus points if you're using D-RATS
in the shot!