[drats_users] D-Rats repeater linux auto restart

Adrian
Fri Jun 12 20:16:56 PDT 2009

I find that the net:ref.d-rats.com:9000 connection regularly drops on the
repeater proxy I use on my CenTOS 5 machine,which is unattended 90%
of the week. I often access it from my work location to connect to users
there.

I have disabled all qst´s now, such as not to clutter the ratflector.

I there a script(or method) I can run Dan, under cron etc, to turn the
repeater off then back on to re-establish the ratflector connection?

vk4tux