[drats_users] Node adapter support

Dan Smith
Fri Jun 5 09:11:41 PDT 2009

> D-Star Hot Spot's TCP port (20003) is outbound only.  Any slow speed
> data received via the analog radio connected to the node adapter
> will be sent out Hot Spot's TCP port.  Slow speed data received from
> a remote G2 server (via the internet) will NOT be sent out the TCP
> port.  Any data received by the TCP port from a connected client is
> ignored.

Okay, so that tells us that you can't current use D-RATS for
bi-directional communications with it (as you note).  That's
unfortunate.

Still, receiving should work.  Are you sure D-RATS is connecting to
that port?  You don't see a "connection refused" or anything like
that, right?  Maybe send me a debug log of when you try to connect so
I can see if it's working...