[drats_users] Node adapter support

Mark Phillips
Thu Jun 4 07:32:04 PDT 2009

OK,

Thanks to some help from the KB9KHM (HotSpot author) I've been able to
make a TCP connection from D-RATS to the HotSpot software running on my
<sterile_trousers> Windows </sterile_trousers> machine.

However, I don't yet have any data flowing in either direction to or
from my node adapter. I have attached GPS data to my U82 but whilst I
can see it with DPRS via the node I cannot see it in D-RATS.

Also, Mark has said by email that he'll open up the amount of concurrent
TCP connections to port 20003 after he's finished with the DV injection
on port 20001 and finished his TAPR conference paper and finished ...

I told him to stop farting about on email and get on with it.

I can leave my HotSpot setup running if you'd like. In theory you should
see the data appear on whatever reflector I'm connected to (currently
REF001C).

Mark

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O