[drats_users] AX.25 Support

Dan Smith
Tue Jun 2 18:44:36 PDT 2009

> My program open a cluster via socket and then open a socket to
> ratflector. Every DX spot I receive from cluster I write it to
> ratflector. Because it's in a raw format, no one can see them in the
> chat window. How can I tell to the ratflector that my socket is a
> station? And how I must tell ratflector that i am sending chat
> messages to everybody?

If you want to go this approach, you need to write the packets in the
proper form, which looks like this:

  http://d-rats.com/wiki/DDT2Protocol

However, I need to open the command socket like I've promised which
will make it easier for you :D

I'll try to get to that tomorrow and post a new version soon.