[drats_users] AX.25 Support

IZ5FSA
Tue Jun 2 15:14:59 PDT 2009

Dan Smith ha scritto:
> Given that D-RATS can connect to a socket, that's already an option, I
> think.  It would be trivial to write a small module that opens a
> socket and packs anything received on it into AX.25 frames.

I have open a ratflector and I've made a python program.

My program open a cluster via socket and then open a socket to
ratflector. Every DX spot I receive from cluster I write it to
ratflector. Because it's in a raw format, no one can see them in the
chat window. How can I tell to the ratflector that my socket is a
station? And how I must tell ratflector that i am sending chat messages
to everybody?

This is only a test because i have a cluster on my own ( IZ5FSA-6 @
telnet://iz5fsa.homedns.org:8000 ) but this way can open telemetry,
alert, and I cannot realize how many services we can develope into D-RATS.

BTU DAN