[drats_users] Offline maps

David Thomas
Tue Jun 2 13:00:15 PDT 2009

Is there any way that d-rats can be configured to use Microsoft map point
maps offline, or other non internet based mapping.  My thought behind this
is if any major emergency took out internet services, emergency relief
station tracking would be unavailable using live maps or google maps.

This account is available only when mobile on 3G network.

Please reply to :-  dai.thomas1 at ntlworld.com
<mailto:dave.2w0ruh at ntlworld.com>

or for Amateur Radio Related topics.

dave.2w0ruh at ntlworld.com

Responder related issues

barry.responders at ntlworld.com

Thanks   DAVE

___

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document is confidential. It
is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately and delete this document.
The contents on this document must not be disclosed to any other person nor
may any copies be taken.  Whilst all attachments and out going mail is
scanned for viruses, I take no responsibility for any virus so transmitted.

Security Warning: This e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. All liability
for any claims arising as a result of using this medium to transmit
information by us or to us is excluded to the extent permitted by law.