[drats_users] D-RATS for EmComm

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 19 16:04:56 PST 2009

Hi all,

Several people have asked me for information about using D-RATS in an
emergency communications situation.  I promised them that I'd put
together a presentation slide deck with some of the highlights as well
as screenshot examples.

I've thrown some of it together and made it available here:

  http://www.d-rats.com/download/doc/D-RATS_EmComm.pdf

I think there are probably other things that need to be mentioned in
this deck, so I wanted to send it here to get some feedback.  If you
have any comments, please post them here for discussion.

After a little review, I'll put a link to this on the main site.