[drats_users] 2.10 b1 issue with maps

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 12 10:50:51 PST 2009

> I too have a little problem with the maps stopping.  I wasn't going to
> say anything until I seen some more comments.  If I am tracking someone
> and try to switch to the next guy it seems to freeze up.  I went back to
> 2.9 b14 and it seems fine.  I have both so I can switch.  I will try to
> narrow down the problem.

Hmm, that's pretty strange.  I definitely didn't change anything between
9b14 and 10b1 relating to the maps.

If you can send me the debug log after it locks up, that would be great.
 If it's locked up and you can't get to the debug menu, then do this:

  Start->Run, type %APPDATA%\D-RATS

and send me the debug.log file.