[drats_users] 2.10

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 12 09:51:40 PST 2009

> It seems to fall asleep and won't wake up. After sitting idle for a
> while I tried to send a char message and it wouldn't key the
> transmitter. Tried several times and nothing. No entries at all in the
> Debug Log. Reveerted to 2.9 production relaease and it seesm to be
> working fine. (with the same config settings)

Well, I haven't changed anything that I can think of that would affect
that.  Can you try moving forward to 9b1, 9b2, 9b3, etc until you find a
clear case of an issue?

I've been doing a fair bit of testing with 10b1 last night and this
morning in preparation for a local training session and I haven't seen
any issues.

If you're using a 2820, be sure to power-cycle the radio any time you
can't get it to key the radio.  A restart of D-RATS at the same time
would probably be a good idea as well to clear out any flow control
state.  My 2820 is very finicky and needs to be restarted every once in
a while, but none of my other radios do.