[drats_users] D-rats config file?

Dan Smith
Mon Jan 12 09:23:39 PST 2009

> Where is the user configuration file kept in D-rats?  I wanted to copy
> 2.9 v14 update from my desktop to laptop  to keep from having to re-do
> the configs.

It's in Application Data\D-RATS.  It sounds like you already did that,
but that's definitely what you want to do.  Just to make sure you're not
copying them to/from the wrong profile, use the following method to find
the D-RATS folder:

 Go to Start->Run
 Type %APPDATA%
 Hit OK.

That will take you to the right place.  Copy the D-RATS folder from the
window that pops up to the remote machine.  Use the same procedure on
the remote side to find the correct destination folder.