[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0-alpha2

Dan Smith
Sat Feb 28 13:42:26 PST 2009

> ImportError: No module named version

Okay, well, the only defense I can claim is that I didn't have this all
packaged up for other people to build.  Sorry about that.  This version
file can be grabbed from the alpha release tarball and put in the d_rats
folder.  The second error comes from another missing file, the URL for
which I posted earlier.  It goes in the same spot.

Alternately, you can hang on until I get a chance to post one without
all the brokenness.  I'll even test it on MacOS first :D