[drats_users] D-RATS 0.2.10

IZ5FSA
Sun Feb 15 21:58:58 PST 2009

A linux hint.

Installing with *sudo python setup.py install* you set some file as *root*
owner. If I delete the installation directory I cannot delete it from trash anyway.

Please consider to do a *sudo chown -R <user> d-rats-0.2.10b6* at the end of the
installation script, otherwise we cannot delete installations directory from our
linuxboxes.

:-)

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA