[drats_users] File transfeer tests... and problems.

Dan Smith
Fri Feb 6 10:52:25 PST 2009

> I will try a test with a large enough file to cause the block counter
> run over.

I looked into this a little bit and I've definitely got a bug in there.
 Two actually.

The first one is that the block number rollover isn't being handled
properly, as expected.  The other is that I made a mistake at one point
in assuming that the block number field was only a byte, but in fact
it's two.  That means that the block counter rolls over *way* too early,
thus making the rollover issue happen much quicker than it should.

So, I can fix the rollover issue, but I also really need to fix the
block number field width issue, which will make things break with older
(broken) versions of D-RATS.  I'll see what I can do to mitigate this.
I'll post another beta when I have something.