[drats_users] Back up and running

Dan Smith
Sun Feb 1 11:59:15 PST 2009

> Thanks for all your help I'm now up and running again.  Tried to send
> the config file to you, but something went wrong and it didn't send out.

Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean, but perhaps it was just a problem with
your mailer.

The best way to find that hidden folder is to go to start->run and type
the following in the box:

  %APPDATA%\D-RATS

Which will take you directly to it, even if it's located in a
non-standard place on your disk.

I haven't heard of anyone having a problem with a corrupted
configuration file in quite a while, and the last such problem was due
to a corrupted stations.csv file, but I think that fixed it.  Anyway,
it's very important to save the "forensic evidence" from something like
that so I can figure out what is going on.  It doesn't happen to me, so
I need help from people who see it to diagnose the problem.