[drats_users] Repeater in OSX..

Debbie Fligor
Tue Aug 25 20:50:54 PDT 2009

On Aug 25, 2009, at 15:56, Dan Smith wrote:

>> If So, HOW? A group local run Simplex as no Repeaters are close, and
>> this would get some interest. It may be in the Compile Version, But
>> I haven't had any luck getting the Python to compile it.
>
> Not sure what you mean by "the compile version", but it's in the
> latest
> beta I have posted.  Maybe Debbie will generate a MacOS build of the
> latest beta so you can try it.

it ran fine for me this morning with "python2.5 d-rats_repeater" in X
on my Mac.  however, due to finally installing 10.6 seed on my
notebook today to start really testing what works and what doesn't,
I'm right in the middle of re-installing fink and mac ports and their
packages, and don't have a working build environment right now.

Dan,
I'm working off the page on the website and got stuck at this point,
partway through this command:
  sudo port install cairo +quartz pango +quartz py25-serial py25-xml
py25-hashlib py25-gtk

[...]

/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link /usr/bin/gcc-4.2  -O2 -arch
x86_64 -Wall  -L/opt/local/lib -Xlinker -headerpad_max_install_names -
no-undefined -bind_at_load -o pango-querymodules querymodules.o
libpangox-1.0.la libpangoxft-1.0.la libpangoft2-1.0.la
libpango-1.0.la -L/opt/local/lib -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -
lglib-2.0 -lintl -liconv
Undefined symbols:
   "_cairo_quartz_font_face_create_for_atsu_font_id", referenced from:
       _pango_cairo_atsui_font_create_font_face in
libpangocairo_1_0_la-pangocairo-atsuifont.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Got any thoughts?  feel free to mail me direct.