[drats_users] Repeater in OSX..

Dan Smith
Tue Aug 25 13:56:01 PDT 2009

> If So, HOW? A group local run Simplex as no Repeaters are close, and
> this would get some interest. It may be in the Compile Version, But
> I haven't had any luck getting the Python to compile it.

Not sure what you mean by "the compile version", but it's in the latest
beta I have posted.  Maybe Debbie will generate a MacOS build of the
latest beta so you can try it.

The procedure is as follows:

Go to File->Tools->Network Proxy.  On the resulting window, add a line
for your COM port, and then add another for "net:ref.d-rats.com:9001".
Then hit the ON button and you should be set.

Then configure your local D-RATS for a "Network" port connecting to
"localhost" on port 9000 and you should see the traffic as well.