[drats_users] localhost connection 0.3.0 CentOS 5

Adrian
Sat Aug 8 21:46:02 PDT 2009

Sorry I did not answer these sooner Dan;

>And does it go away when you stop the repeater?

Repeater On;

[root at localhost ~]# netstat -nlp | grep 9000
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9000                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      11045/python

Repeater turned off;

[root at localhost ~]# netstat -nlp | grep 9000
[root at localhost ~]#

>Have you tried rebooting (just to clear out any stuck connections)?

Yes

>Have you done anything with the firewall?

# Firewall and SElinux have always been disabled on my CentOS 5 box here.

 On linux you can easily deny
>loopback connections to localhost with the firewall.

#

Will try the next new release or beta, but will stay with the

d-rats-0.2.11

until then.

vk4tux