[drats_users] Correctly configuring D-Rats to talk to myself

Mark Phillips
Sat Aug 8 13:54:42 PDT 2009

Mike,

91AD's are famous for their crap data output. We suffer the same issue
in the GMSK adapter world hence the 1Meg resistor across the charge
pump.

My guess is that it'll cost you more to fix than you paid for it.

Mark

--

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/NI2O
Randolph, NJ