[drats_users] not sure on this one

Nate Duehr
Thu Apr 30 20:55:57 PDT 2009

Dan,

Not sure if this is a bug or not...

It appears to me that "Test Connectivity" is not honoring the "Force TX
Delay" setting in Preferences.

Don't know what that means for Warmup Delay or Warmup Timeout settings
either, but the rig sure doesn't seem to be waiting between
transmissions when doing the connectivity test.

I am using the Repeater Proxy hooked to the rig and then connecting
D-RATS to that, perhaps the Proxy doesn't attempt to do any of the
timing settings that D-RATS itself does when connected directly to the
rig?  (Hadn't thought of that until just now.)

Nate WY0X