[drats_users] How to remember the RatFlector?

Arnold Harding
Tue Apr 28 13:58:36 PDT 2009

Just to clarify, I could then have 2 (or more) separate radios
connected at the same time.  One could be on Comm port 1 and the other
on Comm port 6 for example.  The program could be told which port
would then be the 'sending port' at any given time.  Is this correct?
 Can we also give each port/configuration a user defined name?
Sometimes that makes life easier.

Since the configuration of the comm port wouldn't change, I assume the
program wouldn't need to close and re-open the comm ports?

Arnold