[drats_users] Failed to connect (after it was working)

Arnold Harding
Sat Apr 25 07:30:56 PDT 2009

>> Yep, I was changing preferences to try to get my two computers to
>> talk, the other having a 91AD and this one the 2820.  Oh well,
>> maybe
>> just a random glitch?
>
> Well, it's hard to say.  When you closed D-RATS and re-opened it,
> was
> it happy?  It could be that it closed and opened the device too
> quickly.

I didn't close and open, I just changed preferences.  This time I
properly attached a screen shot of the event screen.  I know the log
helps you, but this is a little cleaner.

> Perhaps I need to spread the close..open action a little farther
> apart.

Why does it appear that D-RATS is attempting to open the GPS port when
I don't have one configured?  Do I need to make sure it's pointing to
an invalid port?

Arnold