[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b4

Dan Smith
Fri Apr 24 15:01:21 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I just posted 0.3.0b4 with the following changes:

- Fix highlighting a chat sub-tab if text matches ignore setting
- Fix highlighting of everything as notice if notice setting is empty
- Fix timestamp format in stations tooltip
- Fix sending of signoff message
- Fix crash on old GTK versions
- Add context menu to stations
- Add multi-packet ping and connectivity testing
- Add station presence and status reporting:
 - Broadcast online/offline status and message at start/stop
 - Return status and message in ping reply based on "My status"
   setting in stations
 - Show station status and message as well as color-coded in list

Feedback on the status reporting and connectivity testing specifically
would be appreciated.