[drats_users] Ideas for the web site

Steinar Wenaas
Thu Apr 23 12:24:12 PDT 2009

Dear Dan,
I think we're fine with the existing Web pages. I think they are already
great,
but I suggest a Hardware Tab as an extention to the
http://www.d-rats.com/wiki/FrontPage S tabs

FrontPage DownloadPage .....Hardware

The new Hardware Tab lists typical cable interconnection information for
typical radio targets
ID-800, IC91....,etc and tells which cables types to connect
between the PC and the radio for the various radios (at least some typical)
(and perhaps (?) where to get the cables) or Web pointers to some homemade
schematics
for such.
I have searched and been honored with good answers on this discussion forum
about it,
but that could be given in general on Web in order to reduce tidy questions
for other users
that know all this already.

Thanks,
LA7XQ Steinar