[drats_users] Ideas for the web site

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 22 14:23:04 PDT 2009

> I like the wiki, I've occasionally updated things, but I find it
> somewhat hard to find things on it, if the tab doesn't show up for
> the thing I want.

The tabs at the top don't scale to include everything in the wiki.
They're supposed to be links to very important pages (and it puts one
for the page you're on).

So, it sounds like we need an index at the very least, which I assume
means changing the main page to hold it.  Everything will be
centralized on the main page and you'll go there to (hopefully) find
what you need, or at least a starting point.

Perhaps some suggestions on how to organize the index?

> For example, I have to go hunting through my bookmarks and browser
> history, I can never find the "Build for Mac OS X" page if I just go
> to the wiki.

Well, that's a special case because I think it's not actually linked
from anywhere :D

> Once I'm on it, it has it's own tab, the same for the Ratflector
> page (yes it's a link in the News section, but that's not intuitive
> for me).

Okay, good point.