[drats_users] Ideas for the web site

Debbie Fligor
Wed Apr 22 14:08:36 PDT 2009

I like the wiki, I've occasionally updated things, but I find it
somewhat hard to find things on it, if the tab doesn't show up for the
thing I want.  For example, I have to go hunting through my bookmarks
and browser history, I can never find the "Build for Mac OS X" page if
I just go to the wiki.  Once I'm on it, it has it's own tab, the same
for the Ratflector page (yes it's a link in the News section, but
that's not intuitive for me).

Some of that is probably because I don't know this wiki very well, but
that's probably the case for the other people that get frustrated with
it.

I don't want Dan spending his time maintaining web sites, but maybe
someone can help out by adding some more links, or navigation features
to this wiki?  I tend not to jump in and do things like that because I
assume there's a reason all those tabs don't just show up when you
login and who am I to change the plan...

-debbie, N9DN