[drats_users] Possible Who Is Online feature request

David Tilson
Mon Apr 20 23:21:02 PDT 2009

> How about a QRZ type feature, that when activated by a user,
> would broadcast a common message causing each D-RATS station
> to respond, thus building up everyone's Stations list that is
> currently monitoring the frequency, Ratflector, etc.

Doh!!! I think I gazumped myself as it looks like sending a ping to
CQCQCQ already does this, although I'm not sure if everyone connected
gets/processes the ping responses...

Some of the other thoughts in my previous message may still be valid
though.

Cheers,

davidt