[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b2

David Tilson
Sun Apr 19 05:19:59 PDT 2009

G'day Dan,

> I just posted 0.3.0b2.

>  - Add a stations side-bar.  F9 or View->Side pane to show it

Excellent. That is working well and will be interested to see what
options you add to it over time.

>  - Fix outbound chat sound notifications (i.e. prevent them)

Confirmed.  However (you know me, there's always a However) what I did
notice is that you can't store any of the audio files within the D-RATS
program directory...  The reason being that when a new version of D-RATS
is installed it deletes the audio files along with what I guess is
everything else in the program directory.  D-RATS doesn't appear to
complain that the files can no longer be found, but instead plays a
different sound whenever the event occurs.

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR