[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b2

Dan Smith
Sat Apr 18 07:18:28 PDT 2009

> Installed the Windows version over my extant one. Love the station
> list on the right.

Great!

> The problem is that I can't open the preferences any more :-) File
> -> Preferences results in nothing obvious happening. The event log
> (attached) says something about "Attribute Error:
> 'DratsConfigWidget' object has no attribute '_widget'.

Hmm, that's bizarre.  It's related to the "revert" button I added to
some of the settings, but I'm not sure what.  It runs fine on Windows
here.  I'll have to take a look at your debug log and figure out where
it's going wrong.

I have some things to do this morning, but might be able to look this
afternoon.  Can you file an issue and attach your debug log there?

  http://www.d-rats.com/trac

> Sorry to bear bad tidings.

It's a beta, that's the idea! :)