[drats_users] unknown crash

Nate Duehr
Thu Apr 16 12:33:57 PDT 2009

Dan,

I sent a note to the local mailing list (Colorado D-STAR) and left
0.3.0b1 running on the home machine on our local repeater (no QST's, and
appropriately communicating with the admins... uh, that would be me...)
so folks could try pinging it, asking it for files, etc... on Tuesday
night.

Since then, I've been busy, but I got a note from WB5PJB that he tried
to ping it Wednesday night and it didn't respond.

I logged into the home box via VNC today to look at it, and yep... it
had crashed.

Obviously I wasn't "doing anything", so I copied the debug log and
looked at it, and I don't see any good reason in the log (attached to
this message) for the crash.

Do you see anything that would lead you to any ideas as to why a
long-running copy would have died here?

Nate WY0X