[drats_users] [D-RATS] #28: Maps don't appear to be loading /displaying correctly.

Dan Smith
Wed Apr 15 06:43:49 PDT 2009

> Yep, I can definitely confirm that D-RATS won't do anything else
> until the deletion is complete :)

Yeah.  Maybe I need a thread to do that in the background, although
that gets icky.  Maybe if the map auto-refreshes itself we don't need
to worry so much about the performance of the clear-cache operation?

Maybe if I just pop up a box that says "Hold onto your hat...."

> Given that the source maps can be updated by anyone, at any time, I
> think that could be quite good.  I did a major map load late last
> year and it surprised me how much the maps had changed in that time.

Yep, okay, sounds good.