[drats_users] D-RATS 0.3.0b1 (!)

W Paul Mills
Mon Apr 13 19:40:20 PDT 2009

I don't see any problem with the way it is at present levels. With a
good email program, I just
let it all go into a D-RATS folder, where I can read it as I have time.
If the list was real busy, it
might be a problem, and need to be split off. But works great this way
for now.

At present stage of development it is good to know all that is going on.