[drats_users] Asus Eee PC dRats install

Dan Smith
Tue Sep 30 14:44:16 PDT 2008

> Yep, that's a different issue.  This is actually because the version of
> GTK (the windowing library) on the EeePC is too old.  Some other people
> are hitting this on very old versions of Linux and Mac as well.  I'll
> have to fix this to be a soft failure.

Okay, I think I have fixed it appropriately in b3, posted in the beta
directory.  This should make it start on older platforms, but you'll be
missing the geocode functionality at the moment.

N9DN, you might be interested in this as well, because I know you were
bumping against the GTK version on MacOS as well.

Let me know if it helps!