[drats_users] D-RATS reports from Denver

Nate Duehr
Sun Sep 28 21:35:35 PDT 2008

Hi Dan,

Wow... we finally got some folks together to play D-RATS again
tonight, and file transfers and what-not with 2.6 are a breeze.
Impressive work you've done since our initial testing on 1.x!

Tonight it was just myself, Steve KF0RW, and Dick W0THU - but we had a
ball.

We're going to start doing a regular Sunday night meet-up at 20:00
Mountain (22:00 Eastern/19:00 Pacific) to play "low-speed data",
probably mostly with D-RATS.

Our Gateway is still off-line, but we expect we'll be up here within a
week or so and W0CDS will be back on-the-air, so if folks want to join
in from afar, feel free.

We usually meet up on Port B.  Our Port A is suffering from an on-site
noise problem.  There are also a FEW users hanging around on Port A
for those with ID-1's, but not a lot.  (And not usually doing D-RATS,
of course.)

See ya when the Gateway is back up!

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X