[drats_users] Slow Speed Data over reflectors

Dan Smith
Sun Sep 28 15:19:23 PDT 2008

> This is the only way it will work over slow-speed DD mode. Evans and I
> have proven this and verified from
> Dan Smith in an email.

I have no idea what slow-speed DD mode is, so I don't think I said that.

At the DCC this weekend, I talked to Robin quite a bit about options for
this.  What I'm going to do is design a gateway agent that can forward
things to remote machines without having to use the actual gateway DV
path for the entire thing.

This will be much more reliable and faster.  In order to do it
correctly, I need some additional support in dplus, as well as some
extensions to my session protocol, so it will take a bit of doing.