[drats_users] D-RATS Now Fails to Run

Stephen M. Parker, WR9A
Sun Sep 28 11:32:50 PDT 2008

I've been using D-RATS with absolutely no issues since the "early days". I've also been
using the latest 0.2.6 version since the day it was released. It was working just fine
yesterday, then when I tried running it today, no joy.

I've not installed any new programs or updates since yesterday, and even the previous
version, 0.2.5 now won't launch. All I get is the "Errors occurred" box (which I've
always had upon closing the program from the beginning, by the way). Here's what's in
the d-rats.exe.log file:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "d-rats", line 37, in <module>
  File "d_rats\mainapp.pyo", line 346, in __init__
  File "d_rats\chatgui.pyo", line 1087, in __init__
  File "d_rats\chatgui.pyo", line 1097, in _refresh_location
  File "d_rats\mapdisplay.pyo", line 1214, in set_marker
  File "d_rats\mapdisplay.pyo", line 661, in refresh_marker_list
  File "d_rats\miscwidgets.pyo", line 253, in set_item
Exception: Item not found

Any ideas about what's going on? I've tried reinstalling with no luck.