[drats_users] Slow Speed Data over reflectors

Les Rayburn
Fri Sep 26 12:42:31 PDT 2008

I'd like to test the ability to use slow speed data over the reflectors in a tightly controlled "Directed" type EMCOMM net. By that, I mean, a net control station that would strictly enforce net discipline, and could signal the net on voice to stand by for a slow speed data transmission from station "A".

I suspect that in that situation, using D-RATS slow speed data over the reflectors would improve performance quite a bit. Anyone want to give this a try next week to see how it goes?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
ARES Alabama Section Emergency Coordinator
NCS-SHARES NCS-047
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
(205) 253-4867