[drats_users] Slow Speed Data via reflector

John D. Hays
Thu Sep 25 12:43:43 PDT 2008

I've gotta reiterate, I don't think reflectors are the place to do email or
file transfers.  They are a group broadcast facility, not a place for
one-to-one comms.  You might use one for QSTs, but what we need is an add-on
to the gateways that is used for long haul email and file traqnsfer.

-- John, K7VE

--
John D. Hays K7VE
Email: john at hays.org