[drats_users] 0.2.7b2 with return mail

David Tilson
Wed Sep 24 18:48:53 PDT 2008

G'day Dan,

Not much joy here.

I setup a gmail account, enabled POP3 access to it, and confirmed that I
could send normal email to it.

In my Win XP platform whenever I enter any data into any of the new
fields, under Network, and try to Save the settings then D-RATS hangs
and has to be killed off and restarted.  The newly entered data remains
in the respective fields.

I sent a couple of test emails, through my normal system to the gmail
account, started D-RATS and unfortunately nothing was transferred (I
waited for a few minutes).  The emails remained on gmail.  No log files
were generated.

Cheers,

Davidt, VK3UR