[drats_users] E-Mail SMPTE Connection

Dan Smith
Wed Sep 24 10:36:56 PDT 2008

> I will play around with the e-mail on the Florida Tech Net tonight at 9PM
> EST if anyone wants to join us on REF 001B.

Unless you have played with the tuning settings that I added recently, I
don't think you should expect it to work on the reflector.  The email
stuff uses the same transport mechanism as all the other stuff, so it's
no different than a file or form transfer from that perspective.

If you like, I'll be glad to leave my station on and callsign-routed to
you.  I won't be around, but you could try sending email forms through
my machine if you set your radio to route to KK7DS.  Let me know if
you're interested.