[drats_users] E-Mail SMPTE Connection

John D. Hays
Wed Sep 24 09:52:54 PDT 2008

Eric,

I think everything Terry is looking for is doable with D-STAR.  Airlink,
Winlink, etc. are text mode and with "a simple matter of code" a bridge
could be built.

As far as voice goes, you have both DV and FM.

D-APRS is supported on D-STAR and can already communicate with much of the
APRS world through interfaces.

-- John, K7VE

John D. Hays - K7VE
Email: john at hays.org