[drats_users] Maps/how to display/where's the cache?

Rick Low
Sun Sep 21 04:59:45 PDT 2008

Hello Dan and thanks!

I'm not sure what you mean by the format "deg.deg" unless that means
LatitudeDegrees(dot)LongitudeDegrees (pretty big units)

Will try changing to format ddd-mm-ss form today and let'er run for awhile.

Ultimately, a couple of us here in Northern VA are experimenting with
applicability/use in events such as the Marine Corps Marathon. We may be
limited by the number of operators who actually have d-Star equipment, but
nothing ventured, nothing gained! We're having fun.

73 Rick N6CY

Reston, VA