[drats_users] Maps/how to display/where's the cache?

Rick Low
Sat Sep 20 05:06:50 PDT 2008

Thanks to Dan Cooley I confirm that the maps are resident on my hard drive
as many .png files. Had to "unhide" folders using the WinXP folder options
in order to access this info.

Problem of "wrong map" still exists. All I see when I open the D-RATS
Station Map window is "Me" in the middle, and the label "Penagrande". When I
expand the plot list at the bottom, it shows Me at Latitude 0.0000/Longitude
0.0000. All this in lieu of my actual position near Washington, DC.

For Main Settings I have:
/User
Callsign: N6CY
Name: Rick
Sign-on message: checked "Online (D-RATS)"
Sign-off message: checked "Going offline (D-RATS)"
Enable chat logging: checked enabled
Enable debug logging: unchecked
Load tail of previous log: checked enabled
Current Latitude:38(deg)55.247
Current Longitude: -77(deg)21.303
Current Altitude: 415
Units: Imperial