[drats_users] Using Repeater Proxy

James Deuel
Sat Sep 13 19:13:11 PDT 2008

I need information on using the repeater proxy. Dale, KB5NFT tried to explain how to set it up, but I missed something. I go to settings in Repeater Proxy and add "net:vk4tux.no-ip.org:9000". I am supposed to click on the ON button and I should see traffic on the monitor tab, which I don't. This is suppose to allow me to use D-Rats on the Internet without a radio. VK4TUX set this up. What else needs to be done to make this work?Regards, James Deuel, N0XIA