[drats_users] D-RATS Mapping

Robert Wilcox
Thu Sep 11 04:53:14 PDT 2008

I have copied maps to other computers.

In Windows if you installed D-RATS using the Windows installer the
application should be as below.
(Make sure you have hidden files turned on in your Windows Explorer-Tools,
Folder Options, View, Show hidden files and folders.)

D-RATS application data folder:
In XP, C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Application Data\D-RATS
In Vista: C:\USERS\your name\AppData\ROAMING\D-RATS
The maps are in the MAPS folder.