[drats_users] DPRS <-> APRS

IZ5FSA
Wed Oct 22 12:45:26 PDT 2008

DPRS capabilities of D-STAR radios are funny and very useful. The capabilities
of D-RATS will be improved interfacing D-STAR radio and D-RATS Map window with
aprs-is network. A socket (like DPRSInterface program) who interface aprs-is
network with D-RATS map feature and attached radio can complete DPRS
capabilities of D-RATS, opening D-RATS to APRS(TM) world. So we can add IGATE
and local aprs server capabilities to our D-RATS program.

I think it will be more funny and more and more useful than now.

May this feature request enter in the wish list?

What do you think about it, folks?

  vy 73s de Leo, IZ5FSA

          \\|//
          (- o)